Michael Hoy Tries To Prevent Rayleigh Being Saturated With Drinking Places


Well done to Cllr Michael Hoy for trying to improve the District Council’ licensing policy: That was the only change to the policy and I’m pleased to say that a cumulative impact policy (saturation) is being included in the document. This means that any new applicant within the area (Rayleigh) will have to demonstrate that the new license will not…
Read more

Interested In Licensing?

Chris Black writes: The District Council issues licenses for: * the sale of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and late night refreshment; * betting, gaming and lotteries; * making charitable collections; * carrying out motor salvage operations or scrap metal dealing; * street trading (including use of pavements) and for sex establishments. * acupuncture, tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, cosmetic…
Read more